Connecticut User Experience Professionals Association
Join our mailing list for news on upcoming workshops, meet-ups, events, talks, and panel discussions. We hold regular events to proviDe a space to learn and practice UX.
We are actively promoting UX across the state to encourage investments by both corporations and government agencies. Tap into resources at CT UXPA if you need help at your company selling the value of UX.
The business benefits of adding UX to a product development process include:
Increased sales and revenues
Decreased training and support costs
Reduced development time and costs
Reduced maintenance costs
Increased customer satisfaction
2017 – 2019 Events topics include:
- Ronnie Battista, The Big Picture: Designing the Future UX Vocation
- Susan Weinschenk, How To Apply Brain And Behavioral Science To Design
- Katie Lukas @Cronin Co., Design is the new Management Consulting
- Dan Klyn Workshop: Developing Successful Stakeholder Agreements
- Jared Spool: Design is a Team Sport starting at 7:15pm
- Gary David, Ethnography for Experience Design
- Russ Bukowski, Agile and UX: Successes & Challenges
- Design Disruptors Film Screening
- TellArt & UTC: Internet of Things and Designing Connected Experiences
2019 Board Members
Immediate Past Board Members
Vice President 2017-2019
Secretary 2017- 2019
Join the Board, and contribute to a vibrant and growing UX community in Connecticut.